Saturday, March 5, 2016

Holly's Senior Trip

My children are the number one reason I began Ellie Marie Designs in the first place. I needed to supplement my husband's income in order to help my oldest two buy textbooks while I homeschooled Holly, my youngest.  Now Holly is just about done with high school.  This weekend we took her and friend to Va. Beach to the aquarium.

We went this weekend because we originally planned to go on a whale watching boat. The tours end the first week in March. But that didn't work out.  We knew it was too cold for the beach but we just had to go see it.  For a total of ten minutes.  Our faces were numb by the time we left.

The aquarium was a lot of fun!  I was even brave enough to touch a sting ray. The clammy, slimy animals really seemed to like me.  



 Holly's favorite animal is the sea turtle.
I love this picture of Holly.  It looks like the turtle is looking right at her!

I had a great time with my family celebrating our baby girl's senior year.  Next week she gets her driver's license.  Oh help!

1 comment: